Based on DVS 2207-4
1) Measured with an insert thermometer at the exrudate outlet of the hand extruder.
2) Measured 5mm in the nozzle, in the centre of the nozzle opening.
3) Drawn-in cold air volume at the ambient pressure.
4) PE 63, PE 80, PE 100
5) Depending on the preheating
6) LEISTER empiric parameters
7) Welding rod has to be pre-dryed
The indicated welding parameter may vary depending on the ambient temperature and the material configuration. Test welds need to be done and the parameter aligned accordingly! Leister takes no responsibility for poor quality welding!
Authorized by the Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario to offer professional engineering services.