LE MINI & MINI SENSOR Air Heaters
The worlds smallest air heater with integrated temperature probe. The LE MINI is especially well suited for hot air riveting or in applications in which heat has to be applied with pinpoint accuracy. It fits easily into the most confined spaces. The LE MINI uses clean, dry compressed air up to 30 PSI. Two models and two power versions are available, with or without temperature sensor, in 400 and 800 watts.
- Extremely compact, robust built-in device
- Integrated device protection with alarm output
- Integrated temperature probe (LE MINI SENSOR)
- Integrated heating element protection (LE MINI SENSOR)
- Analogue interface to temperature controller (LE MINI SENSOR)
- Precise pinpoint application
- High process reliability
The LE MINI is available in Canada only through STANMECH and its distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We service everything we sell from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.