WELDPLAST 200-i/610-i Built-in Extrusion Welder for Robotics
The WELDPLAST 200-i and 610-i are purpose built for automated extrusion welding and 3D printing. Electrical and mechanical adaptation points allow for easy mounting on robotic arms or integration into machines. Their modular design allows you to bring your projects to fruition without making any compromises. The drive and communication components, chosen by the user, can be tailored to meet individual application needs. By incorporating additional sensors, the process can be controlled and monitored remotely as required.
- Extrudes a wide range of plastics: HD-PE, LD-PE, PP, PVC-U, PVC-C, PVDF, ECTFE, ABS, PC, PA, PS, PUR (depending on model)
- Designed for automated continuous operation
- Choose between extruder modules depending on material and output needs
- Modular construction allows you to purchase only needed components
- Ability to monitor and control all parameters such as temperature and output via remote interface
Back to: Plastic Fabrication Equipment