FUSION 2 Extrusion Welder
Leister's FUSION family of extrusion welders are simple and easy to use. Air temperature and plast output rate are independently adjustable via potentiometers and the motor features start-up protection to prevent cold starts. The integrated hot air blower eliminates the need for an external blower or air source. As a result of its extremely compact design and rotatable handle, the FUSION 2 is especially suited for tight spaces and container construction.
- Only 450 mm long – the shortest in its performance class!
- Suitable for PP, HDPE, and LDPE
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- Extensively field tested
- Continuous, independent adjustment of air temperature and plast. output rate
- Motor start-up protection prevents damage from cold starts
- 360º adjustable welding shoe
- Grip can be mounted in two positions (L or R)
- Twist-free welding rod intake on left and right side of tool
The FUSION 2 is available in Canada only through STANMECH and our distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We offer same-day shipping on in-stock items and service everything we sell from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
119.200: FUSION 2 - 230V / 2.8kW
WELDPLAST S1 Extrusion Welder
The new WELDPLAST S1 from Leister is outstandingly compact. The WELDPLAST S1 is the ideal tool for small fabrication shops.
WELDPLAST S2 Extrusion Welder
Ergonomically designed, the WELDPLAST S2 features a revolutionary brushless, maintenance-free motor for generating preheated air.
FUSION 3C Extrusion Welder
Easy operation due to its compact design. With a designed length of 580 mm, the FUSION 3C is ideally suited to use for high output use in plastic fabrication.
Back to: Plastic Fabrication Equipment