LQS - Leister Quality System
The Leister Quality System (LQS) allows you to compile full quality documentation for all aspects of your welding work. You can document every welding seam as a table, graphic or even with GPS coordinates. The optional GPS function allows you to pinpoint individual welds. The data report highlights potential errors, allowing you to check and fix them quickly. The GEOSTAR G7 / G5 LQS, TWINNY T7, and COMET 700 provide all the advantages of this state-of-the-art technology. It really stands out from the crowd - helping you to win over your client.
- Record speed, temperature and pressure
- Record seam length, with start and stop time
- Programmable alarm limits and record intervals
- Easily identify & locate any weld anomalies
- Automatic start/stop of data recording
- Easily add seam, roll , or technician ID, etc.
- Simple data transfer via Wi-Fi to laptop or mobile device, upload to the cloud for easy data access
- Enhance ‘as-built’ reports with a few clicks
- Data stored in “read only” format
- No data loss due to power interruptions or tampering errors
By activating the GPS function, you can assign the welding seams precisely to the relevant location (GPS or GLONASS format).
The data is evaluated digitally via the LQS app. This app can be downloaded free of charge from the Windows or Android Store. The LQS menus are extremely easy to navigate and are adapted to users' needs.
The data cloud opens up lots of extra possibilities:
After the welding process, the data can be transferred conveniently via WiFi. The transfer process only takes a few seconds.
The LQS app can be used to produce records in all standard forms:
LQS Equipped Tools
GEOSTAR G5/G7 Wedge Welder
The GEOSTAR wedge welder is the fastest Leister wedge welder available with a top welding speed of 12 m/min, depending on conditions.
TWINNY T7 Hot Air Welder
Ideal for welding geomembranes from 20-100 mils (0.5-2.5 mm), the TWINNY T5 welds almost 50% faster than its predecessor, TWINNY T, while the TWINNY T7 is twice as fast