LHS 91 Air Heater
The LHS 91 is backwards compatible with its predecessor, the LE TOOL 40,000. With up to 32kW of power, the LHS 91 is suited for the most demanding of heating applications requiring continuous operation with high airflow and high temperatures. It is even capable of replacing gas fired heaters in many applications.
- Robust, industrial design
- Highly efficient use of heating power
- Suitable for continuous use
- Designed to be used with the our line of Leister blowers
- Precise delivery of hot air
- Big performance, small design
- Compatible with a wide range of nozzles and fittings
- LHS 91 BASIC:
- Non-adjustable heating power
- LHS 91 SYSTEM:
- Temperature steplessly adjustable with integrated potentiometer
- Remote control interface for optional use of external temperature controllers
- Protection against heating element and device overheating with alarm output
The LHS 91 Air Heater is available in Canada only through STANMECH and its distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We offer same-day shipping on in-stock items from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.