LHS 15 Air Heater
The LHS 15 air heater is backwards compatible with its predecessor, the LE TOOL 700. Offering 550 – 800 W of heating power this tool can heat air to temperatures of up to 650°C. The Leister line of LHS air heaters are suitable for building into machines, installations or appliances and are designed for continuous operation.
- Compact for installation into machines or other tight spaces
- Reliable, patented heat element protection
- Low maintenance costs
- Designed for continuous operation
- Standard control interface for easy integration into existing controls
- Available in three types:
CLASSIC: for permanent full heat capacity; passive overheat protection
PREMIUM: for manual adjustment of the heating power; active overheat protection
SYSTEM: for manual closed-loop adjustment of the temperature or external control; active overheat protection; various operating modes possible
Click here for more information about the different types of LHS tool
- It is recommended that a Leister brand blower be used to supply this tool with air
- Minimum air flow requirements must be adhered to, failure to do so may result in damage to the tool
- For help choosing the correct heater and blower combination please contact your sales representative
The LHS 15 Air Heater is available in Canada only through STANMECH and its distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We service everything we sell from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.