GROOVER Grooving Machine
The GROOVER is purpose-built to groove tough flooring materials like those made of PVC-P, PE, and linoleum. It glides on three rollers and cuts a uniform grooving depth even at high speeds.
- Works with all types of flooring
- Two speed settings
- Easy and safe to use
- Adjustable guide roller keeps tracking straight
- Dust-free use thanks to fan & dust collection bag
- Compact design allows grooving close to walls
- Blade recommendations: Use the tungsten carbide tipped blade for linoleum and PVC flooring and the diamond cutting blade for anti-slip floors such as those that contain sand or quartz.
The GROOVER is available in Canada only through STANMECH and our distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We offer same-day shipping on in-stock items from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
108.395: GROOVER – 120V / 700W
Tool Specific Accessories
UNIFLOOR E Automatic Welder
For welding floor coverings made of PVCP, PE, linoleum and modified thermoplastics.
MINIFLOOR Semi-Automatic Welder
The MINIFLOOR drive unit turns your TRIAC into an automatic welder in seconds.
GROOVY Grooving Tool
The new GROOVY is a lightweight, handy tool for grooving floor coverings made of PVC or linoleum.
Back to: Flooring Equipment