TRIAC Fabric Welding Kit
This all-in-one fabric welding kit is made exclusively from Leister tools and accessories. Featuring the TRIAC ST, the seventh generation of Leister's revolutionary TRIAC family of tools. This reliable and proven hand tool should be the foundation of any industrial fabrics welding kit.
- Simple operation with rotary knob
- New handle design improves grip
- Better weight distribution reduces fatigue
- Actively cooled heater tube sleeve for greater worker safety
- Redesigned motor and turbine offer superior performance and durability
- Easy-to-clean air filters prolong the life of the tool
- Automatic shut-off when carbon brushes are worn to prevent motor damage
- Electronic heating element protection
- TRIAC ST 120V / 1.6kW
- 20 or 40 mm wide slot nozzle
- 28 or 40 mm silicon roller
- Tool box
The TRIAC Fabric Welding Kit is available in Canada only from STANMECH and our distributor network. Our repair centre has factory trained technicians and a warehouse of repair parts to ensure reliable and prompt service.
REPAIRKIT40: TRIAC Fabric Welding Kit - 120 V / 1600 W
UNIPLAN E Hot Air Welder
The UNIPLAN E allows efficient and exact welding of most industrial fabrics.
TRIAC AT Hot Air Hand Tool
The TRIAC AT offers the advantages of closed-loop temperature control, independent air flow control, and a digital display.
HOT JET S Hot Air Hand Tool
The HOT JET S is a great finishing tool. It is sized to fit tight areas perfectly and is easier to use for small hands.
Back to: Industrial Fabrics Equipment