Secomak 688 Air Heater
Ideal for heating larger volumes of air to 300°C for process heat and heated air knife applications. This hot air heater has been designed for budget & space conscious applications to provide years of trouble free service.
- Stainless steel lining, insulated jacket
- Compact, rugged design
- Flanged inlet
- Maximum outlet air temperature 300°C
- Can accommodate inlet air temperature of 250°C
- 150°C at 500 CFM
- Wattage from 24 kW, 27 kW & 36 kW
- Can be mounted in most positions
- Built in thermal cutoff switch
- Adaptable to our full range of temperature control systems
- Inlet air regulating valve available
- Custom voltage configurations available
The 688 heater only available in Canada from STANMECH and its distributor network. The 688 heater is ideal for providing larger volumes of heated air. Our Application Engineering department is here to support you through the decision process to ensure you get the right heater for your application.