Secomak 632 Air Heater
Ideal for heating moderate volumes of air to 300°C for process heat and heated air knife applications. This hot air heater has been designed for budget & space conscious applications to provide years of trouble free service.
- Stainless steel lining, insulated jacket
- Compact, rugged design
- Flanged inlet
- Maximum outlet air temperature 300°C
- 180°C at 150 CFM
- Can accommodate inlet air temperature of 250°C
- Wattage from 1 kW to 12 kW
- Can be mounted in most positions
- Built in thermal cutoff switch
- Adaptable to our full range of temperature control systems
- Inlet air regulating valve available
- Custom voltage configurations available
The 632 heater only available in Canada from STANMECH and its distributor network. The 632 heater is ideal for providing small volumes of heated air. Our Application Engineering department is here to support you through the decision process to ensure you get the right heater for your application.