WELDPLAST S6 Extrusion Welder
The WELDPLAST S6 is designed with efficiency and ease-of-use in mind. The multi-functional display includes language selection, maintenance notifications, time meters, pre-set programs for PP, HDPE, and LDPE, and the ability to save/recall custom programs. The powerful drive system gives great performance with an output of up to 6 kg/hour, depending on the material.
- Suitable for PP, HDPE, and LDPE
- Ergonomic “steering wheel” handle designed by welders allows welding in any position
- 360° adjustable grip and balanced weight distribution
- Quick cooling of electronics and drive after use
- Field-tested, durable housing
- Quiet operation
- Maintenance-free, brushless blower motor
- Multi-function digital display
- Twist-free welding rod intake on left and right side of tool
The WELDPLAST S6 is available in Canada only through STANMECH and our distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We offer same-day shipping on in-stock items from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
134.318: WELDPLAST S6 - 230V / 4.6kW
Tool Specific Accessories
WELDPLAST S4 Extrusion Welder
Compact and ergonomically designed, the WELDPLAST S4 features a revolutionary brushless, maintenance free motor for generating preheated air.
FUSION 3 Extrusion Welder
Easy operation due to its ergonomic, slim line design. With a designed length of 670 mm, the FUSION 3 is ideally suited to use in geomembrane welding.
FUSION 3C Extrusion Welder
Easy operation due to its compact design. With a designed length of 580 mm, the FUSION 3C is ideally suited to use for high output use in plastic fabrication.
Back to: Plastic Fabrication Equipment