TWINNY T Wedge Welder
The TWINNY T is a fast, versatile combi-wedge welder with easy to change combi-wedges and a digital display for both temperature and speed. It is ideal for thin materials used in civil engineering applications.
- Rugged construction designed for field use
- Closed-loop control of temperature and speed
- Digital display of temperature and speed
- Exceptional welding performance in all field conditions
- Simple, user friendly operation
- High welding speed
- Available with blunt or sharp edged knurled rollers, with or without test channel, with long or short combi-wedge
- Complete digital record of welding parameters (TWINNY T USB only)
The TWINNY T is available in Canada only through STANMECH and our distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We offer same-day shipping on in-stock items and service everything we sell from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
Many versions of this tool are available from the manufacturer. Options include roller width, with or without test channel, and with or without USB memory system. Please contact your technical sales representative to discuss which model is right for your application.
GEOSTAR G5/G7 Wedge Welder
The GEOSTAR wedge welder is the fastest Leister wedge welder available with a top welding speed of 12 m/min, depending on conditions.
COMET Wedge Welder
The world’s smallest fully integrated hot wedge welding machine weighing in at only 7.5 kg, designed specifically for civil engineering applications.
TRIAC DRIVE Semi-Automatic Hot Air Welder
This tried and tested semi-automatic hot air welder can be used for vertical or horizontal hot air welding. The increased welding speed compared with manual welding means higher productivity.
Back to: Geomembrane Equipment