1. Check nozzle position: The nozzle should be 2-4 mm from the floor covering and the welding rod.
2. Check nozzle configuration: When welding linoleum, lower the cover (28) onto the welding nozzle (4); for all other materials leave the cover open.
3. Swivel hot air blower out and up using lever (19).
4. Position machine over joint to be welded. Insert welding rod through welding rod guide tube (20), pull under the welding rod pressure roller (6), and place it in the joint.
5. Place guide roller (21) in joint. If using trolley attached, lower machine into place
6. Plug the tool in and switch on using the main switch (14). The hot air blower (13) will start automatically.
7. Set your welding parameters using knobs 16, 17, and 18.
7.1 Make sure to do some test welds to find the appropriate parameters before beginning the job.
8. Swivel the hot air blower (3) into place using the lever (19) to start the machine.
8.1 If necessary, the tool can be started manually using the drive switch (15).
9. The wall switch-off automatically turns off the drive and heat when contact is made with a wall. Alternatively, use the swivel lever (19) to move the hot air blower (3) out and up to stop the machine.
10. Before shutting off power to the machine, set the air temperature to zero using the potentiometer (18) and allow the machine to run without heat for several minutes until the Temperature ACTUAL-value on the display (12) is close to ambient temperature.
Still have questions? Contact your technical sales representative for help.