May 18, 2013
Machinery Manufacturing Applications
STANMECH chooses from a suite of equipment including Leister’s range of hot air heaters, blowers, and hot air hand tools and JetAir’s range of direct-drive blowers and air knives in order to create the optimal solution for each individual application. STANMECH can recommend a single tool or design a custom system to address unique application problems in machinery manufacturing.
We can design, fabricate, and integrate an application specific system including:
Our tools can handle an array of tasks, use them to:
- Individually selected tools
- Custom nozzles and heat tunnels
- Custom air knives
- Create an air curtain barrier
- Blow out residual water after washing
- Remove moisture and contaminants such as oil or debris
- Warm objects
- Pre-heat adhesives or vinyl coatings prior to lamination
- Heat coated sheet metal for better forming
- Pre-heat parts before entering a furnace or welding
- Heat plastic for thermoforming, conditioning, or riveting
- Weld plastics
- Melt plastics for injection
- Remove flash from moulded parts
- Burn out polystyrene cores from casting moulds
- Use heated air to form plastics and paper products
- Melt plastic rivets to join plastic parts
- Activate hot melt adhesive with hot air
- Cure and accelerate bonding
- Shock dry parts
- Dry printing ink, clay, paint, latex and silicon coatings, paper pulp, or powder coatings
- Anneal glass or plastic parts
- Burn in paint following pad printing
- Heat up parts to aid in assembly
- Shrink plastic sleeves, sheets, etc.
No matter your challenge, STANMECH can provide a cost-effective solution using our expert knowledge and diverse product ranges.
If you have a specific application you’d like to discuss please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you select the best tools for the job.